The Inocencio Magtoto Memorial Foundation Inc. (IMMFI) is a family initiated institution responding to childhood disability prevention, early detection and intervention in the province of Pampanga. It was established on November 16, 1991 to fulfill his dream of equal rights and opportunities for the poor and the less fortunate.
IMFI recognizes that any form of impairment affects the growth, learning and development of a child. And yet children with disabilities are discriminated and deprived of equal rights and opportunities to develop their maximum potential because of various economic, political, socio-cultural and environmental barriers
Board of Trustees
Engr. Ruben A. Sy
Chairman of the Board
Ms. Clarita L. Magtoto
Engr. Albin P. Carreon
Ms. Melissa S. Sanchez
Ms. Teresita M. Sanchez
Ms. Myrna C. Bituin
Mr. Lord M. David
Dr. Eleanor C. Mangahas
Ms. Maria Linette M. Roa
Dr. Vincent M. Roa
An inclusive society where persons with disability enjoy equal rights and opportunities.
Mainstream persons with disability in the Philippine society.
- Advocate positive attitudes towards PWD’s.
- Strengthen and broaden partnership among disability stakeholders.
- Empower families of children with disability to form self help groups.
- Support existing disabled persons organizations.
- Serve as a resource and training center on disability.